things I will miss about the UK (2004-02-12 - 2:40 p.m.)
Things I will miss about the UK:
- Fruit and nut bars with almonds (not crappy peanuts) and actual good chocolate
- chocolate-covered digestive biscuits. I'm becoming addicted.
- super-mild weather. Above freezing in February - this is the way weather should be.
- Buildings that look like they were designed to be nice to look at, not to use up piles of excess concrete, steel and glass.
- snowdrops! I can't quite get my head around the concept of flowers in February
|Tell me about it... (0 comments so far)||